As we are all facing a national health emergency that changes by the hour, d.trio is taking several actions regarding the COVID-19/Coronavirus. The d.trio team is fully operational, taking care of business remotely and staying in touch through Slack, texts, emails, calls and web-conferencing. This enables us to mitigate the potential health and business impact to our clients, vendors and employees as much as possible. We are also taking full advantage of our AMI Agency Network to share global information in order to anticipate what we might need to know or do next, to help our clients and vendors stay prepared.
We believe communications are crucial during these difficult times.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or wondering how best to stay in touch with your customers, we have some ideas. Although we’ve never experienced a global pandemic before, we understand business disruptions and we want to make sure that you are positioned to survive and thrive when things get back to normal, whatever the new normal might be. If you have something—a product, service, or thought leadership content—that can help customers through this difficult time, they want to hear from you. They want to know you are doing the right thing.
Here are a few ideas we can help you implement quickly (or you can do yourself) to make a positive difference in your business relationships.
- Implement marketing automation tactics to complement a campaign you’re currently running. Or, develop a quick marketing campaign to promote a relevant product, service or helpful information (e.g. a white paper). Our powerful and cost-effective marketing automation platform can be used without a long onboarding period or a long-term obligation.
- Retarget people who visit your website with inexpensive ads that convey messaging relevant to the times.
- Promote your new webinar or other virtual communication tool(s) to stay in front of people with helpful information.
- Create new content (white papers, blogs, lists, etc.) to address the current landscape or highlight your expertise that could benefit the reader during this time.
- Show support from leadership to internal teams by communicating the steps you’re taking to keep the business running while keeping everyone safe.
If you’re not sure what steps to take, we can help with that too. Tell us your challenges and we’ll brainstorm some ideas that you can run with. It’s what we love to do, and we want to help however we can.
What’s become a cliché these days still remains a comforting thought—we’re all in this together.